EXCiPACTTM is a voluntary international scheme to provide independent 3rd party certification of manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of pharmaceutical excipients. By ensuring the competency of the 3rd party auditors, and the frameworks in which they operate, it will ensure patient safety through supplier quality, whilst minimising the audit burden and overall costs for assessing the excipient supply chain without sacrificing quality.
Excipients, together with an active pharmaceutical ingredient(s), are co-formulated into a final drug medicine that is either prescribed to a patient by a doctor or bought over-the-counter without a prescription.
- ExpertFORUM Qualified Person 2013 – 4-5 June 2013 – Frankfurt
- PQG meeting on implementation of the “formalised risk assessment for ascertaining the appropriate GMP for excipients of medicinal products for human use” of the FMD on 4th June 2013, London
- The next 2-day EXCiPACT™ Training Courses in Europe on 7th-8th Ocotber 2013
- Two Certification Bodies sign up to deliver the EXCiPACT scheme
- APV/IPEC Europe Conference – Impact of New Regulations on Excipient Suppliers and Pharmaceutical Industry
- The First 2-day EXCiPACT™ Training Courses in the US
- EXCiPACT™ US Launch to be made during the ExcipientFest 29th April in Baltimore