EXCiPACT™ is a voluntary international scheme to provide independent 3rd party certification of manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of pharmaceutical excipients. By ensuring the competency of the 3rd party auditors, and the frameworks in which they operate, it will ensure patient safety through supplier quality, whilst minimising the audit burden and overall costs for assessing the excipient supply chain without sacrificing quality.
Excipients, together with an active pharmaceutical ingredient(s), are co-formulated into a final drug medicine that is either prescribed to a patient by a doctor or bought over-the-counter without a prescription.
- 29-30 Apr 2014, ExcipientFest Americas, Raleigh Convention Center (Raleigh, NC)
- 20 Feb 2014, A & C American Chemicals Company Ltd received EXCiPACT™ Certification
- 20 Feb 2014, BIOGRUND GmbH received EXCiPACT™ Certification
- 19 Feb 2014, Saudi Kayan received EXCiPACT™ Certification
- 18 Feb 2014, Sonneborn received EXCiPACT™ Certification
- 3 Apr 2014 – Webinar: Qualifying pharmaceutical excipient suppliers: The role of EXCiPACT™
- 11 Feb 2014 – EXCiPACT™ scheme launched as independent not-for-profit alliance
- 6 Feb 2014 – EXCiPACT™ becomes a free-standing association under Belgian law
- 27 Jan 2014 – Vive l'EXCiPACT™: French Seppic excipients site gets certified
- 26 Mar 2014, Fecc Symposium 2014
- 10-11th June 2014, 2-day EXCiPACT Training Course in Europe – Belgium
- 18-19th November 2014, 2-day EXCiPACT Training Course in Europe – Belgium