EXCiPACT one-day awareness training course, Brussels, 14th of March 2019
We shall be holding our next 1-day Awareness Training Course on Thursday, 14th March, 2019 in Brussels. The course covers all aspects of the independent, third-party EXCiPACT GMP/GDP Certification Scheme available to pharmaceutical excipient manufacturers and distributors worldwide.
It has been specifically prepared to meet the demands of those in the pharmaceutical excipient supplier and user community who wish to learn more about the Scheme at a technical and implementation level as opposed to the specific auditor training provided in our intensive 2-day Auditor Training Course. Typical participants would be QA Directors & Managers in excipient supplier companies and Heads of Supplier Qualification, Procurement Heads and Specialists in pharma companies. The course has been carefully designed to deliver:
- Understanding the Regulations related to the Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Understanding the appropriate level of GMP and GDP for Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Understanding what the users of Excipients expect from their suppliers
- Understanding why pharma companies need to audit pharma excipient suppliers
- Familiarisation with the EXCiPACT Certification Scheme for Suppliers and for Auditors
- Justification to excipient suppliers that EXCiPACT certification is a valuable alternative to client audits
- How an excipient supplier prepares to get EXCiPACT Certification
- Justification to excipient users that EXCiPACT certification is a valuable alternative to client audits.
The course starts at 9:30 am and costs €400 pp +VAT. Delegates will receive a printed set of the course slides, our latest Standards booklet and a Certificate of Attendance together with light refreshments and a buffet lunch.
Registration is limited to the first 20 delegates who have paid the course fee. No refunds or discounts are available but a registration can be transferred to another delegate from the same organisation.
To register, complete the form available here and pay the full cost of €400 + 21% VAT (i.e. €726 incl. VAT) by bank transfer before 1st March 2019 at ING Bank: IBAN: BE50363131588018 - Swift/BIC: BBRUBEBB. Once the bank transfer has been received, you will receive an email confirmation. The course fee does not cover personal costs such as travel and accommodation. By registering for the event, it is assumed that you accept these booking conditions.
All correspondence should be addressed to the EXCiPACT Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org