Two-day EXCiPACT Auditor Training Course in USA, Rutgers University 04-05 October 2022
Two-day Auditor Training Course (face-to-face) next at Rutgers University Inn Conference Center, Conference Room B, on 04-05 October 2022, 08:30-18:00, $1.800 pp
This intensive course is offered publicly for companies from anywhere in the world. Typical attendees are (1) experienced auditors from the pharma-industry who wish to become Registered EXCiPACT Auditors, (2) Suppliers preparing for a Certification Audit and (3) Users wanting to understand the scope and content of an EXCiPACT audit for supplier qualification and regulatory purposes.
Auditors wishing to become EXCiPACT registered must attend this course and gain a 70%+ pass exam mark. They must also have prior significant knowledge of Quality System Management (ISO 9001:2015), as well as experience within the excipient and/or chemical industry.
The course content includes:
- GMP, GDP and GWP for pharmaceutical excipients;
- EXCiPACT certification of excipient suppliers;
- EXCiPACT certification auditor;
- Good Manufacturing Practices for pharmaceutical excipients;
- Quality documentation;
- Excipient supplier certification;
- Certification audit realisation in practice; and
- Exam for auditor qualification.
Rutgers has some Covid related requirements:
- Face coverings are required in all Rutgers buildings. (Not mandatory after 4/4/22)
- All event attendees must provide proof of vaccination or negative PCR test from a test taken no more than 72 hours before the event when entering an event. This applies to all populations: student, faculty, staff, alumni, visitors.
- Please bring all necessary documentation along with a photo identification (to confirm the photo ID matches the accompanying materials (vaccination card/digital record or negative PCR test). No records of the information provided will be kept and is for on-site verification only.
Seats are limited and registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Number of rooms available on-site are equally limited. You can book a room here :
MeetEatSleep.rutgers.edu or any other hotel you might prefer around the university.
Please download the registration form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the payment of the $ 1.800 by bank transfer: ING Bank, Brussels IBAN: BE50 3631 3158 8018; SWIFT/BIC: BBRUBEBB
Should you cancel your registration, no refund will be given but you may transfer your place to a colleague from the same company.
The course cost does not cover personal costs, e.g., travel, accommodation. By registering for the event, it is assumed that you accept these booking conditions.
All correspondence should be addressed to:
T: 32 (0) 2 213 74 49
Location: Rutgers University Inn & Conference Center, 178 Ryders Lane, New Brunswick NJ 08901, USA