Two-day EXCiPACT Auditor Training Course in Brussels, Belgium, 17-18 September 2019
Two-day Auditor Training Course Next in Brussels on 17/18 September, 2019, €1650 pp (+ 21%VAT).
This intensive course is offered publicly in Europe, Asia/Pacific and N. America and in-company anywhere in the world. Typical attendees are (1) experienced auditors from the pharma-industry who wish to become Registered EXCiPACT Auditors, (2) Suppliers preparing for a Certification Audit and (3) Users wanting to understand the scope and content of an EXCiPACT audit for supplier qualification and regulatory purposes.
Auditors wishing to become EXCiPACT Registered must attend this course and gain a 70%+ pass exam mark. They must also have prior significant knowledge of Quality System Management (ISO 9001:2015), as well as experience within the excipient and/or chemical industry.
The course content includes:
- GMP & GDP for pharmaceutical excipients;
- EXCiPACT certification of excipient suppliers;
- EXCiPACT certification auditor;
- Good Manufacturing Practices for pharmaceutical excipients;
- Quality documentation;
- Excipient supplier certification;
- Certification audit realisation in practice; and
- Exam for auditor qualification.
Download registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Rue du Luxembourg 16B, 1000 Brussels, Belgium