Pharma Excipients and the EXCiPACT Certification Scheme, free to attend webinar
For operational reasons, the F2F seminar in Frankfurt on 25 November has been cancelled but is to be replaced by a free-to-attend Webinar on the same date from 14.00h – 17.00h EU time (= 08.00h – 11.00h N. America time).
Topics to be covered will include the EXCiPACT Certification Scheme, Regulations for pharma excipient suppliers, the Certification Process, a Certification Case Study, and a Pharma company Experience, with expert Speakers from EXCiPACT and the Pharma supply chain community.
- 14.00h Introduction to EXCiPACT - Tony Scott, Senior Adviser, EXCiPACT
- 14.25h Regulations for Pharma Excipients – Alain Becart , Quality Manager, EXCiPACT
- 15.00h Outline of the EXCiPACT Certification process – Herbert Nagorski, EXCiPACT Lead Auditor, DQS
- 15.30h Certification case study – Andreas Pfrengle, Quality Management, Grace
- 16.00h Pharma company User experience – Sarbari Roy, Head of Quality, External Sourcing, Seagen
- 16.30h Q&A with all Speakers
To register, please follow this link.
Location: Webinar - Video Conference