Mission & Vision
- To become the preferred global organisation that supports certification for pharmaceutical excipient manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors.
- A voluntary self-regulated initiative of the global pharmaceutical excipient manufacturing, distributing and pre-formulating industry supported by excipient users
- EXCiPACT ensures cGMP and cGDP requirements are applied to pharmaceutical excipients through a recognized auditing and certification process thereby increasing safety and reliability as well as transparency of the pharmaceutical supply chain
- A key part of this process is the approval by a panel of experts independent of the audit who assures the certification meets the expectation of users and the regulators
- EXCiPACT is accepted by all major stakeholders including relevant authorities globally
- As an independent organization, EXCiPACT will be able to objectively set cGMP and cGDP standards today and in the future
- EXCiPACT certification provides a cost efficient method of ensuring cGMP and cGDP are applied throughout the pharmaceutical supply chain by reducing the audit burden